Helios Solar Works manufactures high-performance, affordable mono-crystalline solar modules.
- Helios Solar Works modules integrate high-quality mono-crystalline cells, high-transmission glass, and anodized aluminum framing to produce high-efficiency, reliable power.
- Modules are tested to CEC, IEC, and UL standards and have a Class C fire rating.
- Long-term warranty guarantees 90 percent of minimum rated power for 10 years and 80 percent for an additional 15 years.
- Modules are assembled at Helios Solar Works headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Components are sourced from American suppliers whenever possible to ensure high performance, high quality, and on-time delivery.
- The Flexibility of high-performance modules make it possible to design systems that satisfy a variety of needs—from residential, commercial, and governmental applications to any project with space or budget constraints.
- Quality is a natural consequence of our material selection and advanced, automated manufacturing platform. This allows you to be confident that our modules will perform as expected for the long term.
- Advanced, automated manufacturing platform reduces the cost of production, generating savings that is passed onto you. Also, systems utilizing our high-performance modules enjoy reduced installation costs, making them some of the most affordable on the market.
- Certifications: California Energy Commission (CEC), International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC),
Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL)
Helios USA 6T Series Specifications.pdf